HOW TO LIVESTREAM
HYP Studio offers a full schedule of both in-person livestream and online only class, Workshop and special event content via the Zoom platform.
In order to access any of our livestream Zoom classes, it will first be necessary to preregister and pay for class through your account in our MindBody system. Please follow these instructions to set-up an account, if you’re brand new to HYP, or to sign into your existing MindBody account:
- Click Here to bring up our MindBody registration page.
- Click 'Sign In', if you're an existing student, to access your account with your username and password.
- Click 'Create Account', if you're brand new to HYP, and follow all prompts to set up a new account.
Once you’ve set up your account, you can log-in anytime to register for our schedule of virtual livestream in-person classes. To avoid registration confusion, Livestream, Pilates Equipment and In-Person classes are all listed under separate tabs on MindBody, at the top of the page, and under the ‘Schedule’ heading on our website.
To register to view a Livestream class on Zoom:
- Log into your MindBody account and click on the tab labeled 'Livestream Classes' to view the schedule and navigate to your class of choice.
- All Zoom livestream classes require preregistration and payment in order to view the class. Please register the evening before for 6:00am classes, and no later than 20 minutes prior to the start of class for all other virtual classes.
- Register for class by either choosing a livestream payment option from the drop-down menu, or using any exiting class pass (per count or unlimited) to pay for class. Students MUST be registered and paid through MindBody in order to view the class on Zoom.
- All of our classes will have one assigned recurring Zoom Meeting ID that will be listed along with the title of the class on our MindBody schedule. Use that Meeting ID to join class on Zoom. Please note that passcodes ARE NOT required to attend class.
- Log into your Zoom account 15-20 minutes prior the start of class by typing in the Meeting ID assigned to that class (if you are not already using Zoom, you can download the Zoom app by going to www.Zoom.us).
- All students will automatically be placed in the Zoom Waiting Room and will be admitted once the instructor or staff person on shift has confirmed paid registration on MindBody. We ask that you please be patient during this process.
- Class will start on time. We will not be able to admit late registrations (past 10 minutes prior to class), late arrivals (5 minutes past the start of class) and students who have no preregistered or paid for class.
- If you register and pay for a livestream class, but are unable to participate at the designated time, please send an email to
- Please note that per count and unlimited class passes CAN be used for either in-person or virtual classes, but livestream only payment options CANNOT be used for in-person classes.
Please understand that livestreaming can be a bit of an imperfect science that is dependent on internet strength and bandwidth availability. If we drop connection or have a technical glitch during class, please remain on the livestream, be patient, and know that our teachers and technicians are doing their level best to fix the issue as quickly as possible.
As with everything that we endeavor, the safety, health and support of this community remains our central priority. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you are still in a financial situation that makes access to classes challenging, to discuss options for continuing your practice. We remain irrevocably here for you, to best serve and uplift, through all circumstances.