As our new Covid reality continues, so does our need to pivot, adapt and create a new experience of HYP for our community of students and teachers.
Enter HYP on Demand.
With the diverse needs of our community front and center, we are thrilled to introduce HYP on Demand, our virtual library of pre and post recorded classes.
Practice anywhere, anytime with your favorite HYP teachers, on YOUR schedule, whether at home, on the road or anywhere in-between!
Press play on your practice at your pace. Pause, rewind, revisit to fully individualize your class experience. Most classes in our HYP on Demand library are all levels, all accessible, unless otherwise indicated.
Choose from content-specific yoga, Pilates Mat, Deep Stretch, Strength and Egoscue postural therapy practices. Classes are added regularly, including regular class livestreams filmed at our HYP Annex. Offerings will expand with specialized pose tutorials and Workshop content in the very near future.
Best of all? Our HYP on Demand library of classes is directly available from your HYP MindBody account.
How to Access HYP on Demand:
- Log-in to your account (click here to create an account with a unique username and password, if you're new to HYP).
- Locate and click on the HYP on Demand tab at the top of the page to access the library of videos.
- You will be prompted to log in again with your usual HYP credentials.
- Browse around (classes are listed by category) and click on your video of choice. You will be prompted to choose a pricing option on your first time accessing the library.
- Make your pricing selection, set up your mat and press play to practice!
Scroll through the different categories of classes to find the teacher, class length and movement practice of your choice. Previously livestreamed classes are indicated by date of broadcast. All new class recordings, including broadcasts on both Zoom, will only be available through HYP on Demand moving forward.
HYP on Demand is included in the price of Yearly Unlimited passes. Per count and Monthly pass holders, and those looking for pre or post recorded video access only, can choose from the following add-on price options.